Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Photo journaling

Some photos from the last week or so:
I found these feathers in the woods.  (When I was after my dog!)  Aren't they beautiful?

This a corner of my sister's (Jodie) home.  This is the second quilt that I ever made, long ago.

Another little corner of my sister's (Jodie) home-a little peak of her new kitchen.

Taco dip that I made for my nephew's birthday party.  Good stuff!  The recipe is here.

Tad, dash, pinch, drop-gifts from my sister, Kim.

A walk with the Roc!  Sort of a forced walk for me, since he didn't listen to me when I told him not to go in the woods. (That's not a bear, that's Roc.)

I'm kind of glad he did force me, though, 'cause it was pretty!

I found lots of green.

I left this photo out of my last batch, by mistake-so I thought I'd add it here.

I finally picked up my camera on March 11th for the first time since February 20.  I took a pic of the sun (the sun!) shining into the dining room.

Punxsutawney Phil told me that winter is over.  He better not be lying!  (I ate with my parents at Punxsy Phil's Family Restaurant on Sunday.)

That's all for now-have a great week!

5 comments:

Susi said...

Love,the photos. Isn't is wonderful to have some sunshine...finally!

Holly C. said...

Yes-wonderful! Thanks, Susi!

Dawnie said...

Love your pics, Holly! It is nice to see that sunshine. What we don't do for our beloved doggies! Your quilt is beautiful. I have the one you made for Adrion hanging on my chair and I think of you everytime I see it! It must be at least 15 years old and is still lovely! You do beautiful work! Glad you picked up your camera and I'm sure you'll find some awesome things to photograph!!

Unknown said...

I have that same print from Emily Martin. It is hanging in my grandkids bedroom. Her work is so sweet. Your quilt is beautiful! Glad that Spring is gradually coming your way. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Holly C. said...

Dawnie and Robbie-thank you for your lovely comments!